lørdag 1. januar 2011

The Lady in Blue

Posted by: SV27

Im not too good with writing, but i'll try to make this coherent...

Ive long since moved out of my old townhouse, the house i grew up in. It never agreed with most friends and family that decided to visit, nothing "looked" strange, just always gave off a creepy, nervous kind of feeling to most. I could always see it on people, fidgeting around, glancing over their shoulders while playing PS2 or whatnot, while i wouldnt tell them anything about it at first, i didnt want to be labelled a crackpot. Lights would shut off randomly, Breathing in the vents, the pitter-patter of little feet when the youngest in the house, my sister, was 13 and the cat doesnt weight any more then 2 pounds.

My girlfriend at the time was always fascinated with the house, which i think helped me coap with it through most of the eeriness. She was into witchcraft (I can guess the majority of people reading this just rolled their eyes, heh), and tryed to communicate with whatever she claimed to be in the house. She was never successful. Now, a little background, when i was younger i had this reoccuring dream of a blond lady in a blue dress with a suzy homemaker style apron lifting me up onto a kitchen countertop, viewed from the first person, when i was a toddler (in the dream). Now, this wasnt my mother, nor was it anyone i can remember knowing. One of the dreams i remember looking outside the kitchen window and seeing a war, something like the civil war with cannons and muskets and shit. Anyways, the older i got, the younger this blond motherly figure got. I stopped having the dreams when i reached 17/18. One time i skipped school to pick my GF after class, she went to a different school then i did. She was exhausted and passed out on the couch in my basement, so i quietly surfed around the internet, played a little CS. I kept hearing her muttering things under her breath. I wasnt sure at first so i got a little closer to listen. It was mostly broken speech, and thought it was probably nothing, though i was still a little concerned. I went back to the computer. 5 minutes later she wakes up just screaming her head off, which sent me flying out of the computer chair. She was hysterical, rambling on and on about a blue dress. At this point my heart sank, i told her about the dream before, but the way this happened could not have been acted, i went over it in my head enough times. She explained that a little girl in a blue dressed was trying to push her off "her" (as in the little girl's) couch and that there was no room for her (my gf) in the house. We went for a long walk outside and sat on a hill near her highschool, which is 5 minutes from my house. She returned many times afterwards, and aside from being a little skiddish, she never let it bother her. I still havent had the dream in a long time. Well like i said, ive moved out since then, and my new house is pretty normal. Ive done my ghost hunting here, and everything checks out to be phantom free. Kind of miss it in a sense, its exhilerating.

So yeah, thats one of my stories.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar